Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Things Six and Seven

Only a month late.  I can see RSS feeds being very useful.  I see the Anonymous Librarian has pointed us to Journal TOCs.  Very easy to set up, too.  I have the weather in St Helena coming in.  (Can you believe it changes, like, every day?)  Serieusement, should we have a feed in the Library?  Hmm.  There's an old saw - originally Irish, apparently - 'What's seldom is wonderful.'  Then again, most times I've heard it, it's been drenched in irony...

I had a go at Bitstrips too.  But it seemed to take longer than the retreat from Moscow.  With time, I presume I could get more proficient, but I've other Things to do...


2 comments:

  1. Thats a very grumpy looking character, Emperor, I like it! I wish this thing had a liking button...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitstrips is for play-time, and you're right, the more you use it the more proficient you become.

    ReplyDelete